With 24 award-winning Holiday Parks and camping sites in fantastic UK coastal locations, you have the freedom to choose how to spend your time. There's a wide choice of camping pitch types and great touring amenities, in a safe and secure environment, with plenty of free facilities that all the family will enjoy.
Why choose Park Resorts?
Fantastic Pitches & Facilities
We have a great choice of pitch types available at each of our 24 family Holiday Parks, from basic camping pitches to super pitches with electric hook up and TV point for digital TV's.
Great Value Holidays
With camping site pitches from just £5 per night, including entertainment passes and free use of the Holiday Park facilities, you can be sure of excellent value for money. Don’t forget that you’ll also receive our local attraction booklet, for even more value for money and discounts.
UK Touring Facilities - all included in the pitch price
Whether you want to ‘get back to nature’ in your tent, enjoy all the comforts of home in your touring caravan or want to pitch up all season, we know how important the touring facilities are to you. Our self-contained touring areas offer the following:
Campsite facilities at all Parks:
- Washbasins & WC's
- Hot water
- Washing-up sinks
- Space to park your car
- Pets welcome (excl. Eyemouth Park & Ready to Use Tents at Nodes Point)
- Waste water disposal points
- Safe & secure environment
Campsite facilities at selected Parks:
- Touring Wardens
- Awning space
- Shaving points
- Baby changing areas
- Chemical waste disposal points
- Gas available from reception
A Variety of Pitch Types
Our Holiday & Caravan Parks offer a wide choice of pitch types, from basic grass pitches to hard standing super pitches. The chart below shows the benefits of each pitch type and at which Park you will find them. Please refer to the Park pages or contact your chosen Park for more details.
Electric Plus Pitch:
- Electric hook up
- Water point
- Electric hook up
- Water point
- TV point for digital TV's
Seasonal Touring Pitches
If you enjoy coming back to a particular Holiday Park regularly throughout the season, or want to use the Park as a base whilst you explore the region without the hassle of having to tow every time you visit, then a seasonal touring pitch is ideal for you.
Simply select your favourite pitch and enjoy a relaxing break away, whenever you feel like it. You and your family can stay for a couple of months or for the entire season – the choice is yours. What’s more, all the entertainment, facilities, touring amenities and electric hook up are included free.
Benefits of a seasonal touring pitch:
- A choice of 24 fantastic Holiday Parks in great UK coastal locations. Perfect for exploring the local area.
- A great base to get away to, whenever you choose.
- Save the hassle of storing your caravan at home, hooking up and towing.
- The added security of knowing your caravan is safe & secure on the Holiday Park.
- Secure your favourite pitch for the duration of your seasonal stay.
- All seasonal pitches include electric hook up.
- Easy to budget; either make a simple payment to cover the total cost for the season or pay by part season (payment needed in advance of stay).
Alternatively, if you fancy enjoying a shorter break away at the Park and want to just stay for a month without committing for the whole season, we will be more than happy to have you stay with us. You simply use the per night pitch prices rather than the prices stated for seasonal touring.
See individual Park pages for seasonal touring prices.
Click here to find out more about Camping & Touring at Park Resorts