- East Anglia and Lincolnshire
- Breydon Water
- California Cliffs
- Heacham Beach
- Kessingland Beach
- Manor Park
Facilities at Southview Leisure Park Hotel
With a range of great food and drink on offer in our Orangery Restaurant and main bar, you're sure to have a memorable meal in relaxing surroundings. We also offer a range of sport facilities and activities to get you out and about for the day. From golf to a workout, we have it covered!
Southview Holiday Park also has facilities that you can use outside of the hotel. There is a brand new leisure centre, just a short walk from the hotel, which hosts a newly refurbished indoor swimming pool, spa pool, flume, sauna and new family changing room village. It also has a brand new Boathouse Bar & Restaurant, giving you an alternative dining option.
* Please note we're currently experiencing problems booking Southview Hotel online, therefore please call the park direct on 01754 896 060 to book or find out more about hotel stays.
Eating & Drinking
With a range of options to suit all appetites, Southview Park Hotel offers a great choice. Why not relax in our Orangery Restaurant or enjoy a snack at the bar.
You can find our main bar just off the reception area of the Hotel. We serve a selection of hot and cold snacks for you to enjoy while you relax on our comfortable seating.
The Orangery Restaurant
The Orangery Restaurant and walled patio garden area is a delightful and unique feature of the Hotel. You can enjoy a meal to remember from our Lounge Menu or from our full à la carte Evening Menu. The patio garden is the perfect place to while away a summer's evening over a crisp glass of white wine or iced latte. View our 2017 Orangery menu (opens pdf).
Afternoon Tea & Cream Tea
Why not enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea or cream tea available daily between 2pm - 5pm, which includes a selection of finger sandwiches, scones, cakes and specialty teas, see our Afternoon Tea Menu. Call us on 01754 896 060 to book your table.
Sports and activities
With a nine-hole course on your doorstep it's the perfect chance to enjoy a round with friends. A small charge applies for use of the golf course. For more information see our leisure website here.
If you're in need of a good work out then our gym is for you! Fully equipped with all the equipment you need, letting loose in the gym is included in the cost of your stay, there is just a small induction fee of £5.00. For further information see our leisure website here.
With a choice of lakes, this is the ideal chance to get away and spend some time fishing. Please note that a small charge applies and that you must have a valid fishing licence.
2017 Tribute Acts
All our performances require an entrance fee per person. Please call our friendly booking team on 01754 896 060 to book your seats.
- 11th February Micheal Bublé tribute
- 14th April Lady Gaga tribute
- 28th April Take That tribute
- 12th May Meatloaf tribute
- 2nd June Forever Jackson tribute
- 23rd June Madness tribute
- 14th July Cliff Richard tribute
- 28th July Peter Kay tribute
- 11th August Dolly Parton & Kenny Rodgers tribute
- 25th August Robbie Williams tribute
- 11th September Mrs Browns Boys tribute
About the Night...
- The cost for the entertainment will be £5 per person. This is payable in full upon booking. There are no concessions for children. The Owner Rewards card cannot be use to purchase the cost of the ticket price.
- Doors open at 7pm.
- Food is served between 7pm & 9pm & will be a choice menu. The cost of this will be £6.50.
- The support act for the main event will arrive on stage between 9.15 – 9.30pm & then the evening will follow on from there. The bar will close at midnight.
- Please note that some acts are adult shows only, if you wish to bring persons under the age of 18, please check prior to booking.
- We try our best to ensure that everyone has a great seat & are able to watch the performance, with this in mind, for smaller groups of people, we may put you together on a larger table to allow more room within the function room. This is at the discretion of the hotel.