- Back to Ownership Home
- 30 day moneyback guarantee
- Buyers Guide
- Step 1 - Choose your Park
- Step 2 - Costs to consider
- Step 3 - Find a Holiday Home
- Step 4 - Choose your location
- Step 5 - Welcome meeting
- Benefits of Ownership
- Earn money from Letting
- Be an Owner for a day
- Enquire Now
- Owners, new referral scheme
- Owners Area
Why buy at Park Resorts?
Buying a holiday home is a big decision and at Park Resorts, we’re here to help make the decision as simple as possible. It is our promise to you that we will work our socks off to be the best that we can be! We operate openly and honestly, have an unrivalled choice of coastal and lakeside UK Caravan Parks, have some unbeatable special offers*, affordable finance options, low deposit criteria... and so much more!
There are so many great reasons to own a Holiday Home at Park Resorts. Please see your Park for more specific information.
- Park Resorts offers Ownership at 47 of our 48 Holiday Parks
- National Caravan Council (NCC) approved
- 12 month Owners season†
- You could move in within 7 days!
- Finance packages available!
- Owner Event Calendar
Quite simply, you’re in good hands at Park Resorts!
At Park Resorts we offer Caravans, Lodges and Chalets for sale at 46* of our 47 coastal and lakeside Holiday Parks, so there is something to suit every taste and budget.* With unbeatable deals when you buy a Holiday Home with us, plus finance options, you're sure to find the perfect Holiday Home, lifestyle and location for your quality time away at your home from home.
Each Park is ideally based in a coastal/countryside location and has it's own unique mix of features, why not find out:
- Are the facilities what you need?
- What does the local area offer?
- How long is your chosen Park open?
For the best way to find out if one of our Parks is right for you and your family, book a visit to experience the lifestyle first hand.
*excluding Landguard Holiday Park and Summerfields.
Put your trust in Park Resorts' high standards
At Park Resorts, we know that peace of mind is an essential part of the experience when you buy a Static Caravan or Lodge. It is important to know that you are buying a Holiday Home with a company who are committed to delivering a high standard of customer care.
At Park Resorts we do our very best to always provide you with all the information you could need to make the decision that's right for you. And now, all of our Parks have been recognised by the National Caravan Council (NCC) and we are proud to show the blue tick of approval from the National Caravan Council (NCC). By displaying the NCC Approved logo, our Parks are making a commitment to be the best Holiday Parks that they can be.
- All approved Parks have undergone a rigorous assessment by the National Caravan Council and are proud to have been NCC Approved
- By displaying the NCC Approved logo, our Parks are making a commitment to deal with you in the best way possible
- We operate to the industry’s best practice, maintaining a high level of customer care and professionalism
- We provide a level of consumer protection which is over and above the required protection by law
- We deal in an open, honest and fair manner
It's our promise that we'll help you to get the very best from Caravan ownership, so you can enjoy years and years as a happy Owner at Park Resorts, making the absolute most of your quality leisure time!
For more information please speak to the Owners Elite Team at your chosen Park.
Becoming an Owner at a Park Resort Park gives you many benefits.
• ‘Owners Elite’ Events, exclusively for our Park Resorts Owners
• Facilities and entertainment passes for you and your guests
• The dedicated ‘Owners Elite’ Team on hand to help you every step of the way
For more information, see our Owner Benefits section.