- East Anglia and Lincolnshire
- Breydon Water
- California Cliffs
- Heacham Beach
- Kessingland Beach
- Manor Park
Holiday Home Ownership at Brynowen Holiday Park nr Aberystwyth
Brynowen Holiday Park in Wales is a 5 minute walk from the beach and has some fabulous views of the sea and mountains in the area. What's more is that there is a great shopping village nearby and picturesque nature walks.
There is also an indoor swimming pool with a flume and paddling pool, ideal for those rainy days and a great activity for the kids when the adults want to relax. There is tasty food available at the Boathouse bar and restaurant for the times when you don't fancy cooking and lively entertainment at the Mountain Bay Showbar.
Brynowen Holiday Park has a fantastic selection of static new and used caravans to buy from £10,995.00*. Now open for 12 months of the year, buying a holiday home allows you to come back time and time again whenever you feel like taking a break!
Highlights of Brynowen:
• Short walk to the beach
• Fantastic ocean and mountain views
• Entertainment at the Mountain Bay Showbar
• Indoor Pool with twisting flume
Purchase a holiday home at Brynowen now and you can enjoy free pitch fees for the rest of the year! That means nothing to pay until 2018!*Other benefits to buying a holiday home now:
• New lower finance rate – ask us for more details
• Payment options available plus deposits from just 10%≥
• 30 day money back guarantee# - giving you peace of mind
• Letting schemes available+ – earn income from your holiday home while
you are not using it!
• A wide range of stunning new models on park right now for you to
This is our second purchase from Park Resorts. The service from the sales team was extremely good. We had the same salesman and he has made our purchase so easy and we find him very pleasant, helpful and always there when needed. Our Westwood is now like home from home. We would like to thank all staff and would recommend them to anyone.