- Back to Ownership Home
- 30 day moneyback guarantee
- View all new 2016 models
- Buyers Guide
- Step 1 - Choose your Park
- Step 2 - Costs to consider
- Step 3 - Find a Holiday Home
- Step 4 - Choose your location
- Step 5 - Welcome meeting
- Benefits of Ownership
- Earn money from Letting
- Be an Owner for a day
- Enquire Now
- Owners, refer a friend
- Owners Area
5 Steps to Buying a Caravan
There are just 5 simple steps to making that all-important decision to become an owner of your very own Holiday Home.
There are so many great reasons to choose to own a Holiday Home on a Park Resorts Park. Here are just a few of the top ones…
- Park Resorts offers Ownership at 47 of our 48 Holiday Parks
- National Caravan Council (NCC) approved
- 12 month Owners season†
- You could move in within 7 days!
- Finance packages available!
- Owner Event Calendar
†Owners can holiday as often as they like within their specified pitch agreement. They are not residential Parks and Holiday Homes cannot be occupied as a permanent residence.
When buying a Holiday Home there can seem like a lot to consider, this is why we have some more information here to help you decide if the running costs are ok for you. Read on for:
- Annual running costs
- How to offset your running costs
We are proud to have a wide selection of Holiday Homes including quality Static Caravans, Lodges and Chalets, so there is sure to be something to suit your needs…
- New or Pre-owned
- Holiday Homes suitable for every budget
- Optional extras
There are many different types of Parks to choose from, from Leisurely or Lively to Owner only Parks or ones which offer Holidays as well.
Once you have chosen a Park you can then select the perfect Pitch location to suit your lifestyle.
- Can I move my pitch?
- Can I move my Caravan?