- Back to Ownership Home
- 30 day moneyback guarantee
- Buyers Guide
- Step 1 - Choose your Park
- Step 2 - Costs to consider
- Step 3 - Find a Holiday Home
- Step 4 - Choose your location
- Step 5 - Welcome meeting
- Benefits of Ownership
- Earn money from Letting
- Be an Owner for a day
- Enquire Now
- Owners, new referral scheme
- Owners Area
Park Resorts operates safe and secure Holiday Parks and we have a number of important rules to ensure the well being of both customers and team members alike. As a family Park operator, we must ensure that the terms and conditions of ownership together with Park Rules are strictly adhered to at all times. But, don't worry, they are there to protect you.
Like every sale, terms and conditions apply. We will go though these carefully and thoroughly with you, so that you can clearly understand what they will mean to you.
After your purchase
Your Owners Elite representative will be able to advise on the basic elements of care for your Caravan Holiday Home and provide you with a copy of the buyer’s guide which includes the basic essentials such as, the exterior, interior and ventilation.
• Spring Clean - a full interior clean from top to bottom.
• Boiler Descale - to ensure it continues to work at its peak.
• Exterior Clean - a full clean of the exterior to keep your home in the best condition.
*These services vary by Park.
Whilst some of our Parks are closed in the Winter it is necessary to completely drain your Caravan of all water and ensure that your boiler is topped up with anti-freeze. Owners often take us up on our winterisation services, so there is no need to worry as all the hard work is taken care of by us!
In the event that something goes wrong with your Holiday Home we are on hand to look after you. With years of experience there isn't any issue they haven't seen before.